Your Ad here ...



Product ...

Services ...

Other things ...

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
'DI NGA???
How must I do the introduction...anyway I think it will not be necessary if I make any introduction anymore, kasi super intro na ang cute na si Dante. if ever na nagtataka kayo kung bakit tridikami its because tatlo kami...hehehe...Dante the man of the hour, Diana the super moma and Dianne the cutest of them all...
We are still striving for something that we want and for our dreams as well. Like me, still focusing on my studies. Actually I don't really know if after I got my diploma (if ever ^-^) eh I can be able to have a job capable of sustaining not only my needs but also my daughter's. but I'm still clinging on my hopes that someday after all, I can be victorious...echos!
Simple lang naman ang dream ko eh, to have my family in a cozy home together. san ka ba naman nakakita ng pamilyang in good terms but living seperately??? If you think its weird, well i cannot blame you, coz even me, I can't really believe that, but yes its real...kami nga yun eh.
Well there are too many to say for me to be able to elaborate stuffs for you guys to understand our situation but maybe some other time I might be able to have some time to write the remaining details...JUST WATCH AS IN ACTION...^-^
2 Comments:

Nice introduction for a non-introduction post. This says everything (or almost) about you and your family.

Basta nadito lang kaming mga kumpare mo. Gudlak!

July 20, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

salut dante!! so you have family na pala!!good for you.. syang di magload ang pics kaya di ko makita ang baby mo :)

August 12, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home